Learn about the latest trends in Angular and frontend web technologies in an inspiring, open meet and connect with our speakers and other like-minded, passionate developers.
Meet & Chat
Mamak Chat: Office Hours
Mamak is the Malaysian version of cafe, the place where conversation happens. There will be Mamak Chat after each session. You can discuss topics of your interest further with other participants and also the speakers! Good ideas come from conversation, so let's have a chat or... join and listen what's others have in mind.
Building your first Fullstack Serverless App with Angular
In this workshop we will be introducing AWS Amplify a modern toolchain, libraries and UI componen...
In this workshop we will shortly recapitulate what are Angular Schematics and how to use them and then we proceed to create our first custom Angular Schematics!
Topics we will be covering:
- - creating Angular Schematics project
- - generating files
- - using templates
- - specifying, validating and passing in options
- - testing schematics
- - integrating schematics with Angular CLI workspace
- - adjusting existing code with AST
- - integrating schematics with existing libraries (build process)
- - adding ng-add support
You are already using provided Angular Schematics (default or from 3rd party libraries like @angular/material or ngrx) and want to take it step further by creating custom schematics for your own library or in your own company because you like to make your fellow developers more productive!
- - Basic to Intermediate understanding and hands on experience with standard Angular CLI workspace (you know how to generate components, and use different generate options)
- - Basic to intermediate understanding of Typescript